FAS | Refueling at Sea, Fueling at Sea
Global / SFC Valve has earned a reputation for providing
the highest quality refueling at sea fluid and fuel transfer
systems. Our customers in the US Navy, Naval Shipyards and
NATO allied navies, work with Global SFC and our refueling
at sea systems because of our unyielding dedication to
serving them and providing them with the support they
need – from providing efficient and cost-effective
replacement parts services to the delivery of complete
high quality fluid and fuel transfer systems.
Global / SFC Valve is also proud to be the only US Navy designated repair facility for refueling at sea probe and receiver assemblies, single and double.
- Refueling Receivers, Single and Double
- Adapters, Aluminum, Male and Female
- Couplings, Male and Female, 2-1/2” through 7” per MIL-C-24356
- Clamps, Split , 2-1/2” through 7” per MIL-C-24356
- Hose Assemblies, 2-1/2” through 7” per MIL-H-22240, Refueling and Discharge
- Hose Assemblies, Reinforced, Receiver, 7”
- Caps and Plugs, Hose, 2-1/2” through 7”
- Reducers, 2-1/2” through 8”
- Fittings, Riding Line, 2-1/2” through 7”
- Saddles, 2-1/2” through 7”, Types A and B
Global / SFC Valve Refueling at Sea, Fluid and Fuel Transfer Components: To learn more about Global / SFC Valve’s refueling at sea, fuel and fluid transfer capabilities and systems, please contact us or submit a request for information today.
Global/SFC Valve is the leader in
manufacturing underway replenishment systems
including repair and refurbishing of UNREP
systems and components.
Global/SFC Valve manufactures, assembles, tests and inventories U.S. Navy Underway Replenishment Systems (UNREP) and Refueling at Sea (FAS) equipment, as well as Navy Standard Valves, Components and Sub-Assemblies
Our Cage and CCR Codes:
- CAGE 1GZ83
- CAGE 32373
- CAGE 7H596
- CCR 004353561
- CCR 153747266